EWSgen

Wrong path for data when opening TMG 8.08

I keep a "portable" copy of v8.08 (with three project) on my laptop.

Suddenly today when I tried to open TMG on the lap top (select project) the computer now looks in programs (rather than in documents for the project). I can't seem to find where this was changed. I can redirect to the proper path manually but when I try to open another project (or exit and reopen) I'm again directed to "Programs"

When in TMG open Preferences. Now look under Program Options // General. Note the option near the bottom labeled: Default Project Path. Be sure that points to the correct path for TMG to find your projects

Thanks for your suggestion. I've checked my projects and it appears that the path is set correctly under Preferences but TMG is still not opening correctly

With further further poking I've found that if I Open Last Project when opening TMG the last project used does open correctly

If I try to select project when opening TMG, I'm still directed to the Program (than the Document) path. When changing projects I'm again/still directed to the Program path if it try to open a project using the Open Project icon or by going to File > Open Project menu.

projects will open correctly if I use the history under the File Tab