Roich

How do I print a chart now?

Hi,

Due to health problems I hadn't done any genealogy work for the last year or so. Does anyone know if there is a way to get my chart printed? It is 26" wide and 77" tall. I was in the process of tweeking it to bring down the height and went to Whollygenes to check out the sizes available and surprise! I missed the new version also.

Thanks,

Rich

Hi,

Thanks for the quick answer. And yes, I should have done a search but I was still in shock at the loss of you folks. I did think of doing a search yesterday and found Family ChartMasters. They accept Visual Chartform files, so it should work out ok. Now if there is any CD's left over that I could buy, it would be great.

Off topic. I see you are up in Framingham. We are going to see our daughter and she lives in Charlestown. She's the main reason I want a chart done.

Thank you very much and a big thanks to all the Wholly Genes folks for such a great program. I've been with you since v. 4 or so and really believe it is the best out there.

Rich

There is no one here but us users. You are not talking to Wholly Genes.

Sales from Wholly Genes ended at the end of September and support ended at the end of December. You can download v8.08 or v9.05 and write your own CD.

http://www.whollygenes.com/upgrades.htm

I'd include a text file with your registration information in addition to the installer on the CD.

Rich,

Are you looking to download TMG 8 or TMG 9? Since you posted in the TMG 8 forum I'm assuming that's the last version you have purchased.

As Jim says, you can download the installers for either version and burn a CD. But TMG 9 won't do you any good unless you have a serial number, which WG no long sells. But there is a dealer in Belgum who last I heard had some left.

Folks,

As I mentioned earlier, I am using Family ChartMasters for my charts.

Harry Goegebeur [harry.goegebeur@gmail.com] is still selling TMG v9.05 so I am all set.

Thanks to all.

Rich