Sign in to follow this  
Miss Congenealogy

Copy and Paste won't work

Suddenly, could days ago, I am unable to paste into TMG fields. TMG, in any field, will not accept a "cut" nor a "copy." Either from content within TMG or outside the program. I need to paste urls into my citations, this is a limiting limitation. I've rebooted my computer, I've rebooted the program, no help. I set TMG to "restore to defaults" and didn't work.

Am using TMG 9 and Windows 8.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks everyone for all the hints and tips in the messages.

I also am seeking help for a similar problem. The ver 9 which I have began setting events in strange order and no longer by the date. Census dates now come bunched as the last events on an individuals chart for some folks and after all the other events but prior to death on others??

Norm Prince,

I think you're more likely to get help if you start a new thread rather than piggy-backing on this one. The problem you described doesn't sound similar to the one described by Miss Congenealogy.

The Optimize only worked once, then Cut and Paste failed again.

Final fix: WebrootSecureAnywhere was the problem. I took TMG off its "deny" list and now it works.

Open WebrootSecureAnywhere, Click Identity Protection, click the gear icon, click "Application Protection" and if you see TMG selected as Deny, change the selection to Allow.

Now cut and paste seems to be working.