Only the first error message is significant. The subsequent error messages don't help.
"ErrorMarker:: OLE error code 0x80040154: Class not registered. 123 REPORTOBJ.MRUNRPT"
This error message is specific and says that the cdintf400.dll file is not properly registered. Since reinstalling the printer driver didn't work, try this manual fix.
1) Close TMG
2) If running the Windows 10 Start menu, right-click on the Start button and select 'Command Prompt (Admin)'.
Alternately, navigate to C:\Windows\System32 and select cmd.exe and right-click on it and select 'Run as administrator'.
3) type: "cd \windows\syswow64" (as always, no quotes) (or "cd \windows\system32" for a 32-bit system) and press enter.
4) type: "regsvr32 cdintf400.dll /u" and press enter. You should get a message that it succeeded.
5) press the up arrow and the previous line should be repeated. Hit <Backspace> twice to remove the "/u"
(or type "regsvr32 cdintf400.dll" from scratch) and press enter. You should get another message that it succeeded.
6) Type "Exit" and press Enter to close the window (or click on the X if that works)
See if that eliminates the error.