OLE Reports REPORTOBJ.MRUNRPT

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Jim Byram

Jim Byram
  • Moderators
  • 7,340 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 09:46 AM

Only the first error message is significant. The subsequent error messages don't help.

"ErrorMarker:: OLE error code 0x80040154: Class not registered.        123 REPORTOBJ.MRUNRPT"

This error message is specific and says that the cdintf400.dll file is not properly registered. Since reinstalling the printer driver didn't work, try this manual fix.

1) Close TMG
2) If running the Windows 10  Start menu, right-click on the Start button and select 'Command Prompt (Admin)'.
Alternately, navigate to C:\Windows\System32 and select cmd.exe and right-click on it and select 'Run as administrator'.
3) type: "cd \windows\syswow64" (as always, no quotes) (or "cd \windows\system32" for a 32-bit system) and press enter.
4) type: "regsvr32 cdintf400.dll /u" and press enter. You should get a message that it succeeded.
5) press the up arrow and the previous line should be repeated. Hit <Backspace> twice to remove the "/u"
(or type "regsvr32 cdintf400.dll" from scratch) and press enter. You should get another message that it succeeded.
6) Type "Exit" and press Enter to close the window (or click on the X if that works)

See if that eliminates the error.

#22 MikeB

MikeB
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 05:40 AM

No, my problem was unaffected by the suggested fix. I preformed the fix twice but, the result did not fix my problem. The last time I even restarted the laptop and ran "tmg9setup_905.exe" repair before testing the fix just to see if it made a difference, it didn't. Sorry I was late in responding but, I didn't notice the page 2 tab so I didn't realize you had replied to my last report.

#23 Jim Byram

Jim Byram
  • Moderators
  • 7,340 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 04:52 PM

I'm out of ideas. The fixes that I described to you have worked for many users.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: OLE, Reports, REPORTOBJ.MRUNRPT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users