Sign in to follow this  
aarpskier

Windows 10 Installed, Then Uninstalled, Now Locked Out!

In November 2014, I purchased and downloaded TMG v9.04 from a seller in (I believe) Sweden. I installed it with the key he sent, and it functioned perfectly until a month ago when, despite what I thought were my successful efforts to prevent it, Microsoft automatically installed Windows 10. After a day or two of using the newly-installed Windows, I discovered a number of things I did not like about it, including that TMG did not work well, albeit with full functionality. I followed Microsoft's directions to revert to my former version, Windows 7 Pro. TMG now opens as a trial version, but with very limited functionality. I no longer have the e-mail address, identity of the seller, and I did not write down the unlock code (or if I did, I can't find it). HELP!

Let me see... you bought an unlock code for a product that was no longer supported by its producer, and you didn't keep a copy of it in a safe place? What did you expect to do when you had to install again?

The dealer you bought it from is most likely the Dutch dealer, Harry Goegebeur, since he's the only one I know of who had codes for sale in Nov 2014. I have no idea whether he is able to recover the lost code for you, but you might try emailing him to see. His address is Harry.Goegebeur@genea.be