wingfield

Report : List of Citations

hello,

I'm trying to write a list of citations report that lists all sources that start with "cem" (I consistently start all my cemetery sources with "cem") that are linked to a "burial" tag that have a source whose repository is "findagrave". the 1st two criteria I've figured out with no problem. I now have a report that shows all citations associated with a burial tag whose source starts with "cem". so far, so good. the challenge I'm having is that I can't figure out how to limit the report to show only those sources that are linked to a particular "repository", in this case my findagrave repository.

for context (this is simply additional information), I also use TNG and am wanting to use the mod called "Burial Website Media Import" which creates a "findagrave" URL link in TNG that points to a particular burial memorial. this requires that all my citations have the words "findagrave" or similar along with the memorial number. so basically, I'm trying to get a TMG report that will allow me to clean up and add to those tags that are relevant to this exercise.

any assistance is appreciated.

david

I don't know of a way to "filter" for the repository, but I would simply set the Report Options to output the filtered List of Citations in "Columnar" format. I would then select as one of the columns the "Source Repository Name" and set that column as the primary sort. That will group them together, and I could then just ignore the other lines of output.