Morbius

Font Size in Reports

I have been running V9.09 for some days now, and have been generating Individual Narrative reports, with footnotes and bibliography. I have set all fonts to size 12. In the narratives, all fonts are generated in font size 12, except for the last ten entries in the bibliography (the bibliography is eight pages at this font size). Those are generated in font size 10. Have I set something wrong?

Morbius -

Searching the TMG list archives for 'font size change in bibliography', this problem of random font size changes in the bibliography goes back at least to 2012. I did not see a solution. If you send it to Word is there a hidden code in there?

Virginia

If the source entry near the end of your bibliography includes a change to the font size, your problem may be related to a known outstanding bug about fonts. See the description of the bug and the workaround in my on-line list of outstanding bugs remaining in the final version 9.05 of TMG:

Text font does not reset after font change in a Bibliography when output to Word

Hope this gives you ideas,

It does; if I understand it right it is just something I'll have to deal with. It isn't that big a problem, as I do a bit of editing to the resulting document anyway. I thought I was doing something wrong (or less effective). Thanks

But as the bug "workaround" states, if you change the font size of "Normal" text in your default Word document template to be the same as you are using for your TMG report default, and save that document template, then the next time you produce a report TMG will use that default template. Then following the changed text in that bibliography entry the font will change "back" to the Word default (instead of the TMG default). But since they are now the same, it will look okay and mean you have nothing to "deal" with.