Yes, I have the wholly Genes PDF printer installed and the port is set to null. Your chart does appear in the dropdown list and I have been selecting it from there. I have other printing issues that have not been resolved (tho the forum has tried hard) so that may be my problem.

Tried all of that. Even had discussions with Glenn Gilbert, the parallels guru. I've narrowed it down to a missing windows 7 file due to the error message I get, but the solution is to drastic for me to attempt. I've developed workarounds for all of my printing (except now of course VCF).

Bob,

You have Second Site (SS), right? You wrote earlier that "I want a quick and dirty descendant chart that I can show on my monitor and scroll thru," and SS should do that for you without using JPG and without using print-related technology. An SS chart is made with HTML and the names are text so you can use your browser's "search this page" feature to find people on the chart, and that may be valuable with a large chart. The chart will be integrated with the SS web site, so you can click on the chart entry to go to see that person's details.

Bob,

Add a Descendant Chart User Item. Specify the ID of the starting person as the Subject ID. That's about all there is to it. You can tweak the chart settings from there if you want.