backwood

Lost installation key for TMG v7.02

My hard drive crashed and I cannot recover the TMG program. The files were saved on a backup hard drive, but the software was not. I no longer have the registration key for this software. I am pretty sure it went down with the old hard drive. Do I need to repurchase the software or can some help me set up what has been downloaded as a trial version?

My TMG v 7.04 occasionally forgets that I am a paid user and shifts me to trial user (?). If you have any access to the trial version, go to help, then to "about tmg" and it will show you the Serial Number. You can copy and paste that information. That works if you have access...

Good luck from a long time TMG user and probably not going to switch genealogy software as I still haven't figured TMG out.

mkdinWI

My hard drive crashed and I cannot recover the TMG program. The files were saved on a backup hard drive, but the software was not. I no longer have the registration key for this software. I am pretty sure it went down with the old hard drive. Do I need to repurchase the software or can some help me set up what has been downloaded as a trial version?

You have two choices. You can email support@whollygenes.com and someone will probably be able to find your serial number. Don't expect instant response as the office is not regularly staffed. Or, you can buy a license for TMG 9 and install it. The address for the reseller with licenses for sale is on my website .