I'm staying with TMG, I hope. Got a new computer with WIN 10. Installed TMG 9 Gold and data bases. Everything works for weeks, then TMG says 'Trial over, buy or put in registration'. I put in my registration, TMG says 'Thanks, you're good to go'. Then a couple weeks later, I have to go through this again. I'm getting scared TMG might sometime lock me out of 15 years of genealogy. Anyone know how I can get out of this loop? Thanks --Mike

Do this once. Right-click on the TMG shortcut and select 'Properties'. Then select 'Run as administrator'. Respond affirmatively to the security prompt. Enter your TMG registration information and exit TMG once done.

Have been using TMG9.5 since it came out and running Windows10. It was working fine before although I had to unlock full version a couple of times. Today I have been re-entering serial number, etc for unlock full version and it states that the registration data is invalid. Right clicked the icon...went under properties..do not see "run as administrator" anywhere. When I right click the icon and use the "run as administrator" that comes up I still cannot get it to work. Help will be appreciated!

Jaquae,
Your message is not clearly written so I don’t know what the problem is.
You only use ‘Run as administrator’ to unlock the program once.
Sometimes people drop a character when entering or copying the registration number so unlocking fails. It’s best to copy and paste from a correct source.
Jim
Note... I received your email and replied but decline to play the 'apply for admission' game so you'll get no more email responses from me.