EWSgen

Error sending report to printer or printing for screen

If I send a report (so far tested with LIst of, FGS and descendant narrative) the report will generate on screen but I cannot print

If sent to printer I get a popup asking to locate (in the program files) cdintf~1.dll.

Canceling brings up OLE error code 0x0040154 Class not registered.

cancelling here exits program and brings up another screen "Unknown member ROPROTECTIONMAN"

OKAY brings up OPEN - apparently asking for a .dbf file - The only way out is to end task from the Program manager

running v9.05 on windows 8 - I've already tried Validate files and reboot

Do I need to do a clean TMG9 Install as posted by Jim Byram 14 Jul 2016?

Morning Jim - I just ran the Installer (repair) from the installer I had from 7/25/15 and restarted the computer - twice. The problem still exists. Is the next step to remove the Program and Program Data Files and get a fresh installer from the website?

OK. Delete the Wholly Genes PDF Writer v4 printer driver from Devices and Printers and start TMG to reinstall the printer. Use Files / Printer Settings if necessary. And be sure to reset the reports that you are trying.

Hi, what type of error are you facing while sending report to the printer. When I face the problem with the printer, the dialogue box appears to show printer error #5. After searching on the internet I get the solution to my problem, that error was because I have attempted to open/print in AccountEdge without a printer attached. Try this thing, if you still face the problem, then try to search on the internet. While searching, I get to know about the metal printing is used in various glebe for printing things in the different manner.