• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JohnR

JohnR
  • Senior Members
  • 201 posts
  • Interests:Genealogy, rhododendrons, lepidoptera

Posted 14 January 2017 - 09:54 AM

In a single tag entry memo I want to either reduce the font size or change the font  for part of the text. In other programmes I would select "Smaller" or "Font = " but I don't seem to have either choice in TMG. The various font sizes are pre-set in Reports and if I select Format> Point size then that point size is carried through to reports, which will look weird when I resize a report. Any suggestions?

John

#2 Terry Reigel

Terry Reigel
  • Moderators
  • 4,643 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 12:01 PM

John,

The only way to change a smaller font size in TMG reports is to chose a Font that you have set to a smaller size for other purposes. If there is none you have two alternatives that I see:

1. Send the report to a word processor, and change it manually.

2. Use the Left Indent feature instead to set of this text.

If you are using output to Second Site you have other options, but you don't mention that you are.

Terry

See my Tutorials and Articles on using TMG at tmg.reigelridge.com

The Second Edition of my book, A Primer for The Master Genealogist, is still available
. For more information see my website.

#3 JohnR

JohnR
  • Senior Members
  • 201 posts
  • Interests:Genealogy, rhododendrons, lepidoptera

Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:34 AM

Thank you Terry. I feared that I would have to use left indent, which I already use for something similar.  I shall read the Second Sight help files in due course but since I am still learning how to use TMG, and because I am a mere male I do not have the ability to multi-task.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users