svhous

Creating a book from TMG

I'm trying to create a series of small books on the ancestries of my grandparents, using TMG journal reports and photos in my possession, etc.

I completed one on Blurb software, but they do not support superscript source numbers embedded in the text, which makes for a strange-looking document, even when I converted Blurb's regular sized numbers to smaller font, italic. I don't wish to do that again.

Does anyone know of a publisher which takes the document from Word as-is? I can include my photos in Word before uploading, rather than adding them later, if that is what the publisher requires.

Or, I'm open to other suggestions. Just need to get my years of research into some format to share with family.

Thanks, Sally

I'd try one of the self-publishing / print-on-demand sites such as lulu.com. The site will specify the format that you need to use.

Recent versions of Word include the ability to output in PDF format. I would look for publishers that accept PDF input, so you know what the book looks like when you send it to them.