rlgleason51

Exhibits not being found

Frequently, after entering data, I copy the exhibits used, and a backup of the database, to my laptop, where I do a restore.

However, when I run Validate File Integrity, there are always a few exhibits that cannot be found. Those exhibits ARE in the location designated. I even specified the folder to look into while doing the Integrity check. The first time this happened, only one exhibit could not be found, the last time, there were ten. These exhibits are not necessarily the latest ones added.

Any idea what is happening and how I can avoid reentering the exhibits on my laptop?

I might add, that all exhibits are accounted for on my main computer.

Bob, without some idea of what is different/special/unique about the few images and/or their full pathnames which are not being found it is difficult to guess.

I agree and I can find no reason for this to happen. I have over 600 exhibits. My environment on the laptop and desktop are identical. Paths and file locations are the same. I copy the exhibits and backups between the two via the cloud (but I do not backup to the cloud). The exhibits affected are not the newer ones and have been found before.

Very perplexing.