Sign in to follow this  
dthom

List of.... has disappeared from Tools

I was trying to follow instructions of Michael Hannah which was posted on 1 May 2017 regarding making a list of a citation containing only a certain set of people. He was trying to help rigleason51 who asked the question on that same date. "List of people Source Report."

I found, that I could also use these instructions to isolate just 5 people from one citation. However, something happened, the program crashed, kept asking me to make a decisions of many "things" I had no idea what to hit. So, I aborted the program, and all my data seemingly came back, except when I went to look under the Tools bar for the List of.... it wasn't there.

How can I fix this? I thought I had Gold Edition version 9, but when I went to look it says it's version 8.08.0000.

Ok, something strange happened between my mishap yesterday and my writing this help query, and today, when List of..... has "mysteriously" reappeared in the Report menu. It was totally gone after my mishap and I was sure I'd really done something horrible. I even rebooted the program, and it still wasn't there. I will not be distressed now that it has "fixed" itself. Or, I am really going blind. Sorry for the panic button ......., but I thank you for the quick reply...