Sign in to follow this  
Ronald Dickinson

Ronald Dickinson

I have been using the "Trial" version of TMG  v9 since the product was ceased even though I have been buying the earlier versions and this one in February 2014. It refused to unlock the full version no matter how I tried. I had almost 400 names on my project, but the trial version would not allow anything to be done except look at it for reference. Yesterday, I came across a letter that I received from Wholly Genes and dated 09th February 2014 which had all my log in details in it. I entered these into the "Unlock Full Version" and lo I had the full version at hand. However all my information had disappeared from this version and I have not been able to restore them. Can anyone please help me? .

It's not clear what your problem is.

Have you used Windows Explorer to determine whether your project is in the TMG9 projects folder?

Exactly what are you doing when you say "all my information has disappeared"?

I had a project which operated from the time I started using TMG and it contained over 300 names. When the v9 I had bought suddenly told me I was running on the trial version, I could look at my project but could not do any thing with it. When finally I unlocked the full version, the so-called trial version had completely disappeared and I was unable to locate it. I have numerous backups on the computer ,but I cannot make it run. TMGv9 is in the Windows Explorer programs. Under "Projects" it simply says "Sample".