I am not sure if my problem is within TMG or SS. My project consists of two data sets.  With only one dataset (Unaligned) opened a report using lists of people with the flag ‘unaligned’ and no for ‘living’ setting shows 1711 people.  However, when I run Second site using people setting ‘include based on flag’ – unaligned and exclude living it only shows 284 people.  I must be missing something but I cannot figure what. Can someone help?

Second Site will only recognize people in one Data Set. Which Data Set do you have it set to use? Is that the same one that you found 1711 people in?

Wait- is there a place in second site where it should be set to the unaligned dataset?  It is set to the project that contains the two datasets "worden" and unaligned.

Yes. In Data > Database section, when you set the Database, if you have more than one Data Set Second Site asks you which one to use. I think you need to go back to that section in Second Site and re-set the Database. If you are using Selected Tags in that same screen you will need to reset them after you change the Database setting.