Muriel

Children in Tag Box

Up until a few days ago sons and/or daughters, when added to a parent's Person View always appeared, chronologically in the parents' tag boxes, as well as in the Children's window.  Now they are only appearing in the Children's window..  I'm not conscious of doing anything to make this happen.  How do I get them back to appearing in both places?  Thank you-  Muriel Parker

Muriel,

I suspect you can also see a red Filtered at the top left of the Tag Box. If so, right-click on any Tag in the Tag Box, and about half way down click on the line Filter For... In the sub-menu that appears, click on the line that has the check mark in front of it. 

On 5/4/2021 at 11:03 PM, Terry Reigel said:

Muriel,

I suspect you can also see a red Filtered at the top left of the Tag Box. If so, right-click on any Tag in the Tag Box, and about half way down click on the line Filter For... In the sub-menu that appears, click on the line that has the check mark in front of it. 

Thanks, Terry, but I see no "Filtered"- red or otherwise. Oops-  I just right clicked on  a tag  and a drop-down appeared containing "show children."  A click on that restored the children!  Hooray!  I guess when things don't go right I need to be braver, but honestly, I'm too timid to do so!

Thanks again, Muriel

'Show children' is a display option for the Tag Box as opposed to being a filter selection. That's why the 'filtered' indicator didn't show.