GMorin

Link to 9.05 update

I’ve postponed buying a new computer because I don’t want to lose TMG, but the time might be near.  I have a licensed copy of 9 on disk. When I fist installed it I also used the update online. I can’t find a new link for the update 9.05.

Don't bother with the disk you have. It's of no value, you should throw it away.

You don't need an "update," but rather the full TMG 9.05 installer. See the topic TMG9 - Final Installers at the top of the TMG 9 section of this forum for a link to download it.

See my article at https://tmg.reigelridge.com/new-computer-version.htm for some tips on moving your data to the new computer after you install the program.

The computer is repaired and ready to use. My projects no longer have information in the box for number of tags, number of children and (my favorite) date last edited. I tried the repair feature in TMG.exe, but nothing happened. I did install v9 on a laptop and restore my Program. Everything is okay. Should I uninstall V9 from my PC and reinstate and restore; or is there something I’m missing in the repair feature? 

Missing data in the Other info Box is likely a project issue, not a program issue. The .PJC file might be damaged.

Send me the .PJC file so that I can check it.

You can contact me by email by clicking on the link below...

Jim Byram

Follow up - The issue appears to be Gail's custom layout. The Other info box labels appear but there are no values. Changing to a different layout shows the values. 

The Value header and the values were hidden to the right. The header issue and the values issue had to be fixed independently.