Guest Guest_roger_*

Cannot log in

Guest Guest_roger_*

I registered as a user on this board shortly after it was set up.

After a period of inactivity, I tried to log in, and followed the specified procedure for recovering from a forgotten password, and was unable to re-establish a session. The suggested conclusion was that my original registration had been removed, but the board indicated the account existed.

I sent emails to board-administrator@whollygenes.com on 3 Nov 04 and 30 Dec 04 without either time receiving a reply.

Any chance of getting access?

Roger

Guest LM Strasburg

Roger,

I hope you get a reply, I have the same issue that you have. I t won't let me set up a new user ID with that same email address. They need to have a better system because their recovery of forgotten email procedures do not work. Very, very frustrating

Luther

Guest Guest_roger_*
Roger,

I hope you get a reply, I have the same issue that you have.  I t won't let me set up a new user ID with that same email address.  They need to have a better system because their recovery of forgotten email procedures do not work.  Very, very frustrating

Luther

Doesn't look like I will get a reply. Sigh. Would have been nice, even if the site administrator had advised of the impossibility of dealing with the issue. Now I'm just in limbo again.

And they are usually pretty good at dealing with problems.

R

Roger, I don't know enough about you to know how to research or fix this problem. Please send an email directly to me at bvelke@whollygenes.com with your last name and email address.

Luther, your login name is "Luther Strasburg" and your account looks to me to be fine. I don't know your password but you can click on "I've forgotten my password! " during the login process and it will be mailed to you.