Sign in to follow this  
dickcoveney

Coveney, Dick

Dear Mr. Coveney,

I am hoping you might be able to help me. I am researching for a biography of American sculptor Sally James Farnham(1869-1943, http://www.sallyjamesfarnham.org). I have in my possession a copy of a letter(marked Hedra Farms, Craddockville, Accomack Co., Va.) written by your grandparents (?) Agnes and Guy Marean to Farnham's children following her death in 1943. From the letter I detect that the Marean and Farnham families were very close. Can you shed any light on this relationship for me? Are there any family stories that might have passed down relating to Sally Farnham?

I would be more than happy to mail or fax a copy of this letter to you. It has mention of various Mareans, such as a Hijo and a Nina who just gave birth to a Christopher Marean Coveney. Agnes has also has amusingly written in pencil along one side that "We now have electric lights, running water and no fires to... (undeciphered)"

I look forward to hearing from you with hope that you might be able to answer some of my questions.

Kind regards,

Michael Reed

Dick's New Den

Coveney / Cutting ancestry

Mr. Coveney,

I took a look at your Genealogy section of your web site and was interested in your use of TNG, which I use quite heavily at www.craycroft.us.

If I may offer a suggestion, the link you provide to this site takes the visitor to the administration section and logs them in as an admin. This may not be such a good idea for security reasons. May I suggest that you link instead to the main page with no login to protect your data?

Bob Craycroft