• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Excalibur

Excalibur
  • Senior Members
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:Family history, genealogy, history

Posted 21 June 2005 - 04:31 AM

We get to see the Board Statistics for the past 15 minutes and for the current day, but is there a way to show even more statistics? For example:
1. Could we see the past weeks totals by day of the week?
2. Could we see "Records"? (What was the most total Members in 1 day and when did it occur.)
3. Could we see "Records"? (What was the most total Members and Anonymous Members in 1 day and when did it occur.)
4. Could we see "Records"? (What was the most total Members, Anonymous Members and Guests in 1 day and when did it occur.)
5. Could we see a running list of totals by month?

Not that I'm asking for all of these, but, for some reason, I am interested in seeing more than just numbers that reset at midnight each night. The first time I come on each day I find myself wondering what the previous day's totals were. Yeah, I know, call me a nut, :wacko: but it might be interesting. :D

#2 Bob Velke

Bob Velke
  • Admin
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 06:26 AM

I'll relay your suggestions to the developers of the message board software, thanks. :P
Bob Velke
President
Wholly Genes Software

#3 Vera Nagel

Vera Nagel
  • Moderators
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 07:14 AM

Hey, you're a fan of statistics, right?

As you mentioned ....for some reasons....you're interested in seeing more.
May I ask you what kind of reasons?
Thanks, Vera

Moderator of the German TMG User Group

#4 Excalibur

Excalibur
  • Senior Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 09:41 AM

Hey, you're a fan of statistics, right?

As you mentioned ....for some reasons....you're interested in seeing more.
May I ask you what kind of reasons?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Vera, its nothing really earth shattering. I think that the additional statistics might provide some kind of closure (not sure that's the word I want to use) for those of us that look at them. When I come on in the morning I find myself wondering what the final total was for the previous day. I noticed a couple day's ago that the total was well over 100 (the last I saw it I think it was over 120 or 130) and I wondered what the final total was. Then I wondered if it set some kind of record. :D And then I started wondering what kind of monthly totals were available and how the current month was doing compared to previous months. :blink: And then, and then, and then I woke up! It was all a dream! :sleepy: It was then that I knew... :wacko:

#5 GenerationGoneBy

GenerationGoneBy
  • Senior Members
  • 887 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 07:49 PM

Tom,
I don't think you are ever going to get bored. You are amazingly entertained by the simplist of things. :winkkiss:

#6 Excalibur

Excalibur
  • Senior Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 01:11 AM

Tom,
I don't think you are ever going to get bored. You are amazingly entertained by the simplist of things.  :winkkiss:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's gotta be that 2-1/2 year old grandson of mine! :D Amazing how much kid I have left in me. :thumbsup:

#7 GenerationGoneBy

GenerationGoneBy
  • Senior Members
  • 887 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 02:37 PM

Yeah, wait till he goes home, and you find yourself missing Barney. :huh:
When my youngest went to Kindergarten, I was in such a funk. THen I realized I missed Dora the Explorer. :D
After years of little kids shows, they had become my soap operas. Now I watch very little tv, but occasionally I still get my Dora fix.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users