revwarldy

How do I find records linked to a specific source?

My database is a mess, to put it bluntly. I started doing genealogy in Roots, migrated to Roots II, III and IV, then to UFT, and finally to TMG. Somewhere along the line I stopped actively researching, but now, I'm ready get going on it again.

Right now, I'm trying to clean up the master source list and it would be very helpful to generate a list of individuals who are linked to a give source on the list.

How do I do this?

Thanks,

Dianne Bell

My database is a mess, to put it bluntly.  I started doing genealogy in Roots, migrated to Roots II, III and IV, then to UFT, and finally to TMG.  Somewhere along the line I stopped actively researching, but now, I'm ready get going on it again.

Right now, I'm trying to clean up the master source list and it would be very helpful to generate a list of individuals who are linked to a give source on the list.

How do I do this?

Thanks,

Dianne Bell

List of Citations

Filtered Group

Source Number =

You can enter the number directly in the filter, or enter [?] and be prompted for the source number when you run the filter (so you can use the same filter again for a different source number).

This will give you a list of the events for which the source is cited and the people associated with the event.

Virginia

List of Citations

Filtered Group

Source Number =

You can enter the number directly in the filter, or enter [?] and be prompted for the source number when you run the filter (so you can use the same filter again for a different source number).

This will give you a list of the events for which the source is cited and the people associated with the event.

Virginia

Thanks, that works.