Digger

Lost Report Templates

Everything with TMG 6.3 and 6.4 has been going well, then for some reason when doing a journal report (and some others) I received the following message:

REPORT TEMPLATE RRW\JN-LIP0505.RRW can not be found

The directory RRW is in place. How do I recover the templates

Anny assistance will be welcome

Digger

Everything with TMG 6.3 and 6.4 has been going well, then for some reason when doing a journal report (and some others) I received the following message:

The directory RRW is in place.  How do I recover the templates

Anny assistance will be welcome

Digger

Try restoring the default definition for those reports. To do that, click the Delete button just below the Configuration name on the Report Definition Screen.

Virginia

Try restoring the default definition for those reports.  To do that, click the Delete button just below the Configuration name on the Report Definition Screen.

Virginia

If that doesn't do it, try resorting the files in the rrw folder. I could not find that file until I resorted by name. Maybe Windows can't either.

But, if you actually copied and pasted and did not introduce your own typo error, the programmers may have called for the letter *I* in that file name instead of the number *1*.

Many thanks to Virginia and John. Deleting the definition and restoring the default worked like a charm. Many thanks

Digger