jeffpiper

Backup Path changed in Preferences 6.04

I've just checked in my preferences and the Backup path had changed from the folder originally selected to LoadMode\ /

When I tried to backup I got the message Invalid file name and the programme then asked again for a backup. when I said No it closed the project and then hung.

Had to end in Task Manager.

Have now changed it back.

I've actually see that sometime in the past but was never able to replicate it. The path is a text entry in the PJC file so the file would have to be altered.

I've actually see that sometime in the past but was never able to replicate it. The path is a text entry in the PJC file so the file would have to be altered.

It appeared to happen when I u/g to 6.04.

It changed back no problem in File, Preferences, Advanced and hasn't happened again.

Jim, I'm probably the one that you've seen mention it before. I've had it happen a few times now, the last was, like Jeff, after upgrading to 6.04.

You mention an entry in the PJC file, if it happens again and if I think of it, would it be a help if I were to send in the file, before I change the entry in the preferences.?

Ray