kriste

Fatal error: code C0000005

Hi!

I got one problem that are not realited to any specific keystroke or mouse click, but sometime after a while TMG just shut down. Sometime it will create a line in vfp7err.log that you will see under and sometime it just shut down without creating any log entry.

Fatal error: Exception code=C0000005 @ 2005.10.05 10:17:38 AM. Error log file: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\vfp7rerr.log

Called from - tmgmain line 584 {c:\programfiler\the master genealogist\tmg\programs\tmgmain.prg c:\programfiler\the master genealogist\tmg.exe}

Can somebody tell me why this happend, I use win XP with service pack 2.

Erling

These errors come from Visual FoxPro environment outside the TMG code and are being investigated. You should keep watch for any particular set of conditions and actions that trigger the errors and report those.

Hi!

I got one problem that are not realited to any specific keystroke or mouse click, but sometime after a while TMG just shut down. Sometime it will create a line in vfp7err.log that you will see under and sometime it just shut down without creating any log entry.

Fatal error: Exception code=C0000005 @ 2005.10.05 10:17:38 AM. Error log file: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\vfp7rerr.log

Called from -  tmgmain line 584  {c:\programfiler\the master genealogist\tmg\programs\tmgmain.prg c:\programfiler\the master genealogist\tmg.exe}

Can somebody tell me why this happend, I use win XP with service pack 2.

Erling

A few people who had this problem found it cleared up when they updated the driver for their display adapter. Another person found it helped to disable an anti-spyware program - like Spy Sweeper - while using tmg.

Let us know if you try either of these possible solutions and if it helps.

Virginia