Kwykoff

Error Message

I'm very new to TMG. After importing my data I'm getting a Windows Error window that says "Program Error" then "Numeric Overflow Data was lost" I have the option to cancel, ignore or ask for help. If I click 'Help', it says that help can be found. If I click 'ignore' the window goes away and things continue. I might get this error 2 or 3 times and then everything seems fine. Do I need to worry about this? I don't know if I've lost any data or not.

Please describe more precisely what you are doing. Importing what? And from Welcome or from File / Import?

I'm importing from the Welcome screen and importing a Generations 8.5.1 file with only about 3100 people in it. I have TMG Gold 6.04 with the new update installed. My computer is running Windows XP. I'm a new user of TMG and this is my first import. I've tried it several times (even with a smaller portion of my Generations data) and I get the same Windows error message every time. Sometimes more than once before the import is complete. Does this help? Thanks