I wish to construct the family trees of families in a village members of which took the Protestation Oath in 1641/2 and were listed in the National Census of June 1841. I have transcribed and indexed all the relevant parish registers for those 200 years and have copies of wills, settlement certificates, removal notices, etc, etc. How, using Master Genealogist can I start at 1641/2 and move forward for several unrelated families when the first question it asks of me is to enter my 21st century identity?

I wish to construct the family trees of families in a village members of which took the Protestation Oath in 1641/2 and were listed in the National Census of June 1841. I have transcribed and indexed all the relevant parish registers for those 200 years and have copies of wills, settlement certificates, removal notices, etc, etc. How, using Master Genealogist can I start at 1641/2 and move forward for several unrelated families when the first question it asks of me is to enter my 21st century identity?

You are evidently starting a new project which brings up the Wizard. The Wizard assumes that most people are starting to build their genealogy with themselves and their families. You don't have to use the Wizard. Cancel out of it the use the Add Person. Select Add on the Menu bar and select Unrelated on the drop down...this will give you an add person window with the basic information for an individual. Start entering individuals for whereever you wish...

How, using Master Genealogist can I start at 1641/2 and move forward for several unrelated families when the first question it asks of me is to enter my 21st century identity?

As Paul says, you can just Cancel out of the new project wizard and enter your starting person manually. On the other hand, no one will know if you "fib" and enter someone from 1641/2 when you are asked to enter yourself. :rolleyes: