LaurieW

Removing Duplicate Membership

After a long absence I couldn't remember my member name, so I re-subscribed. Once in, I found my original member name, which I would like to keep. I needed to update my e-mail address, but wasn't allowed since the address is on file with the newer membership.

So . . . can I delete the newer membership entirely?

I see no answer to this query from LaurieW, and I've just done the same thing and was looking for an answer.

I am now logged into my original registered username, and wish to delete the new username I just created a half-hour ago, so that I can use the email associated with that new account, here on this original account.

Please direct me to an answer. Thank you.

Jack

I see no answer to this query from LaurieW, and I've just done the same thing and was looking for an answer.

I am now logged into my original registered username, and wish to delete the new username I just created a half-hour ago, so that I can use the email associated with that new account, here on this original account.

Please direct me to an answer. Thank you.

Jack

I'm replying to my own message to save time and effort for anyone with a similar problem in the future.

If you want your forum membership deleted, you must write to the Admin and ask him to do it for you. There is no way to do it for yourself.

Jack