johnliddle

OT - Rootsweb TMG list problems

Greetings one and all.

I have suffered the indignity of being removed from the Rootsweb TMG-D list due to "excessive bounced mails", despite my e-mail account functioning perfectly in all other respects.

Clearly there is a problem between my e-mail provider and Rootsweb, who so far are merely pointing the finger at each other.

Could I ask that any other BT Yahoo users who have had this or similar problems contact me so that I may present a stronger case in an attempt to rectify the situation?

TIA

I had the same problem ages ago. I didn't do anything about it at the time - I refer to this forum for any problems etc.

Reg

Greetings one and all.

I have suffered the indignity of being removed from the Rootsweb TMG-D list due to "excessive bounced mails", despite my e-mail account functioning perfectly in all other respects....

Is it possible that you (or your ISP on your behalf) are using one of the challenge-response anti-spam systems? If so, tell that system to accept (white-list) all messages with a "to" address domain of rootsweb.com; that should solve the problem. Then re-subscribe.

Dick