Raygers

Project Explorer shows true.

I've never had a problem like this one, when I opened my project this morning I noticed that the Project Explorer was showing the names (sorted on Surname) to be all True, that's all that was in there beside each branch, the word true.

I started to run Reindex and an error message came up, Syntax error. 495 FILTERDATA2.

I'm typing this as I do the operation so it's a live "blow by blow" report.

Aborted.

Optimize ran ok, but gave the same error when finished, aborted again.

Deleted all 29 of the CDX files.

Opened TMG and all seems well.

There is a 30th. CDX file called back_I.CDX, it has a much earlier date than the others, several months, it seems to contain exhibit captions, there is also a coresponding back_I.DBF file to go with it. Is this a stray and can I get rid of it?

Even though I'm up and running I'll send this anyway, just in case it is of some use to anyone

Ray

There is a 30th. CDX file called back_I.CDX, it has a much earlier date than the others, several months, it seems to contain exhibit captions, there is also a coresponding back_I.DBF file to go with it. Is this a stray and can I get rid of it?

Ray,

You used PathWiz! with your project? I think those are the PathWiz! backups. You can delete these files.

Jim

Ray,

You used PathWiz! with your project? I think those are the PathWiz! backups. You can delete these files.

Jim

Thanks Jim, I had tried the trial version of PathWiz earlier this year. I'll delete them.

Ray