Trillemus

How to make a list of cousins?

I want to generate a report showing the cousins to a person. I have read the Help-file and tried many filter combinations, but I can't make such a list. How do I do that?

Kind regards

Kurt

I want to generate a report showing the cousins to a person. I have read the Help-file and tried many filter combinations, but I can't make such a list. How do I do that?

You could do a Kinship Report and edit out the relationships you don't want.

Kind regards

Kurt

Select a grandparent of the person and then do a "Descendant Indented Chart" or a "Descendant Narrative Report". Click on options and set the number of generations for the level of cousins desired. Select "print and save." Repeat for other grandparents, as desired.

If you select print to file of a supported word processor, you can then hand edit where desired.

I hope this is what you want.

Mike Talbot

Select a grandparent of the person and then do a "Descendant Indented Chart" or a "Descendant Narrative Report".  Click on options and set the number of generations for the level of cousins desired.  Select "print and save."  Repeat for other grandparents, as desired.

Well, to get cousins more distant than first cousins, you'd also have to start with an ancestor earlier than a grandparent.