Bearnie

Project Explorer

When I start TMG Gold UK Edition v. 6.07.00 project explore opens with my custom layout as a Surname Collapsed List, however, many names are missing and many blank spaces are shown. If I Validate the File Integrity the window works normally, I admit it's an easy fix, but it's becoming a bit of a nuisance having to perform it every time I open the program.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling a clean download of v. 6.07.00 as well as deleting the *.cdx files in the projects folder, sadly all to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am slowly loosing the will to live :wacko: .

Regards,

David.

I've had this problem too, with large blank gaps in the Project Explorer. I've discovered that the names are really there even though I can't see them. If I get lucky and click on the correct part of the blank space, it takes me to the correct person. But it's a trial-and-error sort of thing and I'm tired of it.

Like David, I'd appreciate any help that someone can give with how to fix this blank Explorer problem.

Linda