lnewton

Details window - Name Place Edit

It May sound like a strange question .

Can The information shown from a Tag in the Name/ Place list on the details window be Changed ?

If So How ?

I have customised a Few of My Tags so when there open they show me what I want to see :D . How ever When shown in the Name / Place list I would like to miss out some of the fields curently shown so It makes more immediate Sense :mellow: . I don't want to re-edit all My tags if I can help it. especially as They are how I want them when the TAG is open B) .

Laurence

Can The information shown from a Tag in the Name/ Place list on the details window be Changed ?

If So How ?

I have customised a Few of My Tags so when there open they show me what I want to see  :D . How ever When shown in the Name / Place list I would like to miss out some of the fields curently shown so It makes more immediate Sense :mellow: . I don't want to re-edit all My tags if I can help it. especially as They are how I want them when the TAG is open B) .

Laurence

Only to the extent of the selections under Preferences>Program Options>Tag Box...what is it that you are not seeing?

If So How ?

I have customised a Few of My Tags so when there open they show me what I want to see  :D . How ever When shown in the Name / Place list I would like to miss out some of the fields curently shown so It makes more immediate Sense :mellow: . I don't want to re-edit all My tags if I can help it. especially as They are how I want them when the TAG is open B) .

Laurence

Do you wish to exclude some of the information in the place fields or memo from appearing in the Detail view - but still be able to see that info in the Tag Entry Screen?

Virginia

Do you wish to exclude some of the information in the place fields or memo from appearing in the Detail view - but still be able to see that info in the Tag Entry Screen?

Virginia

Yes . I basically want to exclude the first Place field from appearing in the Detail View for my Census Entries. And as you correctly state still see them when the Tag Entry screen is open.

Laurence