JoanT

reinstalling serial number

I know that I knew better, but in my haste to get back to work I uninstalled and reinstalled the program... without noting my serial number. Thought I had written it down somewhere before, but cannot find. Now what do I do?? I'm only getting the trial version because I can't find the serial number.

Hello JoanT,

How nice to meet a fellow sufferer! It's the sort of thing I do! I keep all my serial numbers, passwords etc. in a small book - this helps, but sometimes the one I need I haven't listed.

Send a message to the Wholly Genes help line, give them your details and they will no doubt be of great service.

I have found them extremely helpful in the past.

Pat D.

Hello JoanT,

How nice to meet a fellow sufferer! It's the sort of thing I do! I keep all my serial numbers, passwords etc. in a small book - this helps, but sometimes the one I need I haven't listed.

Send a message to the Wholly Genes help line, give them your details and they will no doubt be of great service.

I have found them extremely helpful in the past.

Pat D.

Hi Pat,

I have a folder for similar info... except didn't put that vital little piece of info there. When I get it again.. it is going inside the manual, GTMOOTMG, and on the CD sleeve. And better yet, in a doc on the computer that can be cut and pasted!

Joan :blink: