lnewton

Print Research Log

:( I watched the TMG video last night. It said you can print your Research Log.

I'm planning my next research trip in 2 weeks. It would be really helpful if I could Print my Research Log for things I need to do.

I can see no Print buttons in the research Log window. There are no Print options in the File Menu. and I can see no research Log report in the Report menu.

:mellow: I am completely Baffled as to how I am supposed to print my research Log. The Help Menu doesn't tell me either.

Please please can someone tell me how to print my research Log ?

Laurence Newton

Laurence,

You don't print the log, but rather tasks. So you need the LIST OF TASKS report. Then you can filter for certain tasks by Keyword, or by repository, etc. Have fun on your trip. I am so jealous. <G>

Laurence,

You don't print the log, but rather tasks.  So you need the LIST OF TASKS report.  Then you can filter for certain tasks by Keyword, or by repository, etc.  Have fun on your trip. I am so jealous. <G>

:D Thanks Very Much . Just Tried it and it worked Fine .

Much Appreciated

Laurence

Having got the Research Log to Print , I've realised its sorting in Name order, I would like to sort by date and Parish .

Ie 1876 Navestock Look for Baptism of James flanders,

etc.

Any suggestions as to How this May be done ?

Also anyway of indicating which search items are more critical/important than others ?

I've used Keyword to sort my Baptism's , Burials & Marriages.

Laurence Newton

Having got the Research Log to Print , I've realised its sorting in Name order, I would like to sort by date and Parish .

Ie 1876 Navestock Look for Baptism of James flanders,

etc.

Any suggestions as to How this May be done ?

Also anyway of indicating which search items are more critical/important than others ?

I've used Keyword to sort my Baptism's , Burials & Marriages.

Laurence Newton

Your sort options are on the Sort tab under Options. You could put the date and parish in the Task Name and the sort by Task Name....