Ginni Morey

ctrl F3 not working

I have not been able to get Ctrl F3 to work when I'm in the citation screen. I'm not sure how long it's not been working. Has anyone else been having this problem? :(

Edited by Ginni Morey

I have not been able to get Ctrl F3 to work when I'm in the citation screen.  I'm not sure how long it's not been working.  Has anyone else been having this problem?  :(

Ctrl F3 works ok for me as long as the cursor is in the source number box. It doesn't work if the cursor is in the Citation Detail or Citation Source fields.

Les Wylde

Les, I should have tried it on the desktop first. It works fine on my husband's desktop but not on the laptop. Same data set. Not sure why. I really do miss it.

Ctrl F3 works ok for me as long as the cursor is in the source number box. It doesn't work if the cursor is in the Citation Detail or Citation Source fields.

Les Wylde

It works fine on my husband's  desktop but not on the laptop. 

I find that yes, occasionally my function keys go awol. They normally come back with a restart of TMG, and probably a reboot of the computer to clean out accumlated rubbish since the last reboot.

Does the normal F3 work, just not Ctrl+F3?

The F3 key works just fine. I can get the repeat to cycle thru but what a pain. I have tried rebooting the computer and everything but it still doesn't work. I suspect that its my laptop. I recently got a new laptop and it hasn't worked since I got back up and running. :blink:

I find that yes, occasionally my function keys go awol.  They normally come back with a restart of TMG, and probably a reboot of the computer to clean out accumlated rubbish since the last reboot.

Does the normal F3 work, just not Ctrl+F3?

Did you ever solve the Ctl F3 problem? I just bought a new computer and have the same problem. F3 is fine but not CTl F3. Thanks