Greetings all,

I am finding that the repagination feature does not always leave cut lines clear of the data - I have to move some people manually to avoid the problem.

Is this a known failing? Is there a solution?

Regards,

John Liddle

Greetings all,

I am finding that the repagination feature does not always leave cut lines clear of the data - I have to move some people manually to avoid the problem.

Is this a known failing? Is there a solution?

Regards,

John Liddle

Hi John

I notice that to date you don't seem to have had a reply to your repagination problem.

What I have noticed since you mentioned it is that so long as you repaginate in A4 there seems to be NO problem.

But change the paper format to A3 then this problem occurs. I tried doing a repaginate and got the same result as you but moving the cursor to the first page and repeating repaginate solved the problem. Try it.

Hope this helps

Dave

Hi John

I notice that to date you don't seem to have had a reply to your repagination problem.

What I have noticed since you mentioned it is that so long as you repaginate in A4 there seems to be NO problem.

But change the paper format to A3 then this problem occurs. I tried doing a repaginate and got the same result as you but moving the cursor to the first page and repeating repaginate solved the problem. Try it.

Hope this helps

Dave

Thanks for the observation Dave - I shall try that approach.

Regards,

John Liddle