JohnR

Distinguish between two projects

Working with two projects open at the same time is it possible to customise say, the headline colour or otherwise distinguish between the two projects. It would be nice to have them in entirely different colours otherwise I find that I am sometimes editing my "from" project instead of the "to" project.

I know I can lock one.

John

Working with two projects open at the same time is it possible to customise say, the headline colour or otherwise distinguish between the two projects.  It would be nice to have them in entirely different colours otherwise I find that I am sometimes editing my "from" project instead of the "to" project.

I know I can lock one.

John

If you are talking about 2 different projects (or data sets) rather than two instances of the same project, you could Accent all the people in one of the projects (or data sets if that is the case) to a prominent color. Or if a project, just use a different color scheme (Preferences > Program Options >Colors). I've done that with my different projects to tell them apart quickly.

Virginia

Or if a project, just use a different color scheme (Preferences > Program Options >Colors).  I've done that with my different projects to tell them apart quickly.

Virginia

I went through preferences from top to toe last night and didn't spot that option, just what I need to distinguish a file I was given from my own data. Many thanks

John