dspierson

Printing Family Group Sheet

I am having trouble! I want to print a Family Group Sheet and list the Sources. I tried to print them as end notes, but they don't appear on the sheet. what am I doing wrong.

If you are printing any report with source notes to screen or direct to the printer, the endnotes are accumulated until you print an Endnote report. This allows you to print several reports, say several Family Group Sheets, then print a complete set of endnotes, with no duplicate numbers.

If you print to a wordprocessor file, the notes are embedded in the file, and your word processor displays them as footnotes or endnotes as you choose.

If you are printing any report with source notes to screen or direct to the printer, the endnotes are accumulated until you print an Endnote report. This allows you to print several reports, say several Family Group Sheets, then print a complete set of endnotes, with no duplicate numbers.

If you print to a wordprocessor file, the notes are embedded in the file, and your word processor displays them as footnotes or endnotes as you choose.

So I have to print the Source seperate, they don't print out on the same sheet?