afinab

State Column not showing in MPL

All of a sudden the Master Place List does not show the State Column. Actually, the column shows for a second upon opening the MPL, and then disappears. This happens also in the Sample Project. If I open a place to edit, the State is there, it just doesn't show in the list. Sorry if this has been discussed before

Afina Broekman

afinab@hotmail.com

Hello Afina,

Not sure if this is the problem, but....

It is possible to change the widths of a column in the MPL. In fact you can shrink the width so that it appears it does not exits. Try putting your cursor in the column headings at the left side of the Country column until it turns into a vertical bar with arrows. Then hold down your left mouse button and drag to the right and see if the State colum reappears. Now when you close the MPL it will "remember" the column sizes you wanted the next time it opens, which is possibly why you now see it and then it goes away.

Thank you Michael,

I am totally embarrassed :-( I should have thought of that myself.

Afina

Hello Afina,

Not sure if this is the problem, but....

It is possible to change the widths of a column in the MPL.  In fact you can shrink the width so that it appears it does not exits.  Try putting your cursor in the column headings at the left side of the Country column until it turns into a vertical bar with arrows.  Then hold down your left mouse button and drag to the right and see if the State colum reappears.  Now when you close the MPL it will "remember" the column sizes you wanted the next time it opens, which is possibly why you now see it and then it goes away.

Thank you Michael,

I am totally embarrassed :-( I should have thought of that myself.

Afina

Happy to help. There are just so many great features in TMG that it is easy to forget how it tries to "help" by remembering your personal configurations. Glad your problem is solved.