John Stark

Unable to contact WG Support by email

My last few emails to support have not been answered. Consequently, I do not know if they have been received, and whether the problem I reported is being attended to.

If this is being read by the support team, would they reestablish contact at either:

jaswg@johnstark.org

or

jaswg@johnstark.demon.co.uk

Guest PhilDee

John,

I have responded to your last emails from phild@whollygenes.com AND from my home email address. Those have NOT been returned as undeliverable so I have to assume they were accepted at least to some portion of your email system.

In both cases I've asked for additional information on your Burial tag problem. If you haven't received them then perhaps you have a spam filter diverting them or some other securtiy setting that is preventing them from getting to your inbox.

Phil

Wholly Genes Tech Support

Phil,

I've just discovered that my ISP has mis-configured my email for the .org address. (the .co.uk is working).

Some emails for the .org have been getting through - including all the tests I have sent to myself. 1800 messages were queued which have now been received. The latest, the only one I have read so far, is my removal from the Rootsweb TMG List due to excessive number of bounces. So it apprears that some emails get through, some are queued, and some are rejected. Very strange.

I will work through the emails, but will give priority to enquiries from genealogists - I have a duty to support contacts to my GOONs website. I've probably a queue of irate people trying to get through to me!

This has now been resolved, and this thread is closed.