dball

List of Events Error Message

Twice today I have tried to set up a list of events report, created a one-line filter (once to find irregular dates and once to find memos with text) and when I click on Print & Save I got the following message:

Data type mismatch. 14

FRMREPORTOPTIONS.PGFCHARTOPTIONS1.PAGE4.CNTPAGECOLUMNS.CNTOPTCOLUMNS1.CNTOUTPUTD

EF1.MSORTCONDITIONS

Abort Retry Ignore

In both cases I clicked on Ignore and the report ran as intended, but I thought I would mention the event in case there is something I need to fix in my file.

Twice today I have tried to set up a list of events report, created a one-line filter (once to find irregular dates and once to find memos with text) and when I click on Print & Save I got the following message:

Data type mismatch.      14

FRMREPORTOPTIONS.PGFCHARTOPTIONS1.PAGE4.CNTPAGECOLUMNS.CNTOPTCOLUMNS1.CNTOUTPUTD

EF1.MSORTCONDITIONS

Please describe how you have changed the output column settings on the Options / Output Columns tab.

sort order / column type / heading / width

/ date / date / 23

/ tag type label / tag type / 10

/ Prin1 Last, Given / Prin1 Last, Given / 30

1 / Prin1 ID / P1_ID / 6

Both reports were the same output.

Edited by dball

sort order / column type / heading / width

/ date / date / 23

/ tag type label / tag type / 10

/ Prin1 Last, Given / Prin1 Last, Given / 30

1  / Prin1 ID / P1_ID / 6

Both reports were the same output.

Still not getting the error. What other changes from the default did you make?

Have you tried resetting the report configuration to default and reconfiguring the changes from scratch?

Will try that this weekend, but since the "error" didn't seem to bother the running of the report (which I don't use very often), I'm not that fussed. If it happens again, I will try to duplicate the circumstances, so I can send you a file to play with. Thanks for giving it a quick look and thinking about it. If lots of people were getting this problem, it would be worth spending more of my effort to feed in details, but with all of the data set merging and project merging that I have done over the last week or so, there were too many steps to review to make progress on this small item.

Again, thanks for the review and I will do the report reset just for the fun.