I am in the process of re-installing TMG on a new hard drive. The old one was totally shot. I installed TMG 5.x from the original CD I purchased in about 2003. I believe it is 5.11. During the intervening years I had downloaded 2 or 3 free upgrades. Now, my backup copy on a CD won't open/import because it says it was created on a newer version, and can't open in my older version that was on the original TMG CD.

I don't really need the TMG 6.x because the so called improvements/changes aren't important to me. My version works very well. When I look at the downloads they apparently charge $25 or more. Is there any way to get the free downloads back so I can use my perfectly serviceable 5.x??? ll I need to do is restore it to the version I had.

Richard Peterson

Guest PhilDee
I am in the process of re-installing TMG on a new hard drive. The old one was totally shot. I installed TMG 5.x from the original CD I purchased in about 2003. I believe it is 5.11. During the intervening years I had downloaded 2 or 3 free upgrades. Now, my backup copy on a CD won't open/import because it says it was created on a newer version, and can't open in my older version that was on the original TMG CD.

I don't really need the TMG 6.x because the so called improvements/changes aren't important to me. My version works very well. When I look at the downloads they apparently charge $25 or more. Is there any way to get the free downloads back so I can use my perfectly serviceable 5.x??? ll I need to do is restore it to the version I had.

Richard Peterson

Richard,

Send a email to support@whollygenes.com with your request.

Phil

Wholly Genes Tech Support