BJHeard

I cannot change MY Users Group message

I cannot change the message for the Users Group that I started. I am the one who posted the original announcement about the new users group. I was able to change the message in late April of this year, but now I cannot change the message. I get an error message telling me I am not authorized to change the message.

I have written to Tech Support twice but have not received an answer either time.

Another user wrote the same question to this forum on July 11 and I don't see that he ever got an answer.

What does it take to get an answer to this question?

I'm waiting................... and getting more frustrated all the time. Barbara Heard

I finally got my access to the calendar fixed. This time Bob Velke replied and ask me to try again. It works now for me as of August 1st.

Betty Lou

I finally got my access to the calendar fixed. This time Bob Velke replied and ask me to try again. It works now for me as of August 1st.

Betty Lou

Well, I still can't change mine. I just sent the 'at least third' request for help. Barbara

Well, I still can't change mine. I just sent the 'at least third' request for help. Barbara

I spoke too soon. I am now able to add to the calandar but the message that comes up is that it will be reviewed. I suppose they did not like my message because neither of them were posted and no response from Whollygenes as to why. It was only a post for the TMG Users meeting.

Betty Lou

I spoke too soon. I am now able to add to the calandar but the message that comes up is that it will be reviewed. I suppose they did not like my message because neither of them were posted and no response from Whollygenes as to why. It was only a post for the TMG Users meeting.

Betty Lou

Hi Betty Lou,

Bob Velke did some magic and I can now modify my message on the forum. HOORAY!

Barbara Heard

Hi Betty Lou,

Bob Velke did some magic and I can now modify my message on the forum. HOORAY!

Barbara Heard

Barbara

I am not that lucky. I think I will give up. I am not attempting to modify but to put up a new meeting and it will not let me.

It was a nice service while it lasted.

Betty Lou