Penny

Stuck on Colour Accents

I must admit that I never feel more stupid than when I am trying to use TMG, so please make the answers really simple -- like click this, choose that.

Here are the two things I was trying to do.

1. I wanted accent people with Living Flag = Y in one colour and people with Living Flag = ? in another colour.

2. You know how by default the Witness tag is highlighted in gray in the Person View? I wanted to highlight the Marriage tag in the Person view in the same way, but in yellow.

I tried reading the manual, 'Getting the most out of TMG' and the websites. I the first item in the accents that came with TMG, but customized it, changed the name and saved it, and loaded it. It all looked pretty good.

Next, I opened accents again, and tried to do the same with the Bride Groom Witness accent that comes with the program. This did not do what I wanted. It also did not apply the first set of accents.

Now I went to turn off the accents but, if I click on Accents in the file menu, double click on the bar on the bottom, or hit Ctl A, nothing happens. Nada.

So.

1. How do I turn off this wrong marriage accent and get the Living accent back?

2. How do I make a correct accent?

3. Can I have two sets of accents on at the same time?

Thanks.

Edited by Penny