dball

Error on List of People Report

I created a LOP for WWI draft cards and it runs fine and finds 60 people. I get the message that the report will generate in 5,4,3,2,1, seconds and then I get a program error: Variable ' .70' is not found. I cancel and TMG shuts down. I choose not to backup. The screen for the report definition screen is still open and another program error pops up: Unknown member RACPANEL. I have to click on IGNORE twice and this clears the screen.

I tried changing the sort on the output report to the ID number and get the same result. Other LOP reports (I tested two) run fine. Don't think the filter is the problem, since the report finds about the right number of people (60), so wonder if it is a conflict in the report generation somehow. What info does someone need to track this down?

Cheers,

Dave Ball

North Vancouver, BC, Canada

I created a LOP for WWI draft cards and it runs fine and finds 60 people. I get the message that the report will generate in 5,4,3,2,1, seconds and then I get a program error: Variable ' .70' is not found. I cancel and TMG shuts down. I choose not to backup. The screen for the report definition screen is still open and another program error pops up: Unknown member RACPANEL. I have to click on IGNORE twice and this clears the screen.

I tried changing the sort on the output report to the ID number and get the same result. Other LOP reports (I tested two) run fine. Don't think the filter is the problem, since the report finds about the right number of people (60), so wonder if it is a conflict in the report generation somehow. What info does someone need to track this down?

Cheers,

Dave Ball

North Vancouver, BC, Canada

Hi, Dave,

hope you're doing OK. :) Good to meet you again, although..... :(

Did you try to "print" the report to "Screen" or to "File".

If to "File" to which filetype?

If you like you're welcome to sent me a backup of your project. Click here!

Vera,

As with last December's similar circumstances, merely informing my computer and TMG program that Vera was on the case made the problem go back into hiding. Oh, the power of WG's expert staff....... I was glad to send all sorts of clues to you, but it seems that I can no longer demonstrate the error. Whether it was just using TMG for other tasks for awhile or shutting down Windows a couple times, we will probably never know. But now I have a bunch of good steps to take should such a problem recur that might do some good in recording the combination of events. Many thanks for great response :wub: .

Dave