dhall5911

Open Window When Changing Focus Person

When I change the focus person a window opens looking for .dbf files in The Master Genealogist folder. This happens whether selecting new person from focus list, children window, sibling window or anywhere else. Running Optimize eliminates the problem for that session but I have to go through the same routine every time I open TMG. Updating to V 6.10 has not changed the problem. Is there a fix?

When I change the focus person a window opens looking for .dbf files in The Master Genealogist folder. This happens whether selecting new person from focus list, children window, sibling window or anywhere else. Running Optimize eliminates the problem for that session but I have to go through the same routine every time I open TMG. Updating to V 6.10 has not changed the problem. Is there a fix?

I'm having exactly the same problem. Restoring from a backup didnt help. Any other ideas?

I'm having exactly the same problem. Restoring from a backup didnt help. Any other ideas?

Would you send me a backup of your project (project files only) to test and tell me which people to test.

Click on the link below for my email:

Jim Byram

Would you send me a backup of your project (project files only) to test and tell me which people to test.

Click on the link below for my email:

Jim Byram

Got this answer from tech support - turn off the link to the explorer window. I actually didn't have that window in my view but when I looked indeed there was a link. Got rid of the link and the problem hasn't occurred again. Thanks for your offer of help.