half pint

Guess what, I have another query!

Hi

Yes, its me again, I thought after reading all the suggested material on the web that I had finally sussed Sources out.

Well again I was wrong. It isn't the first time and it definitely won't be the last (lol).

Would anyone know why there are no source numbers showing on Master Source List, they are there somewhere but I am blowed if I can find them when I add a citation.

Many thanks again for your time.

Regards

Half Pint

The only suggestion I have is that the source number column has shrunk to zero width. There are four columns: Abbreviation, Source #, Surety, and Cited. Try dragging the dividers in the heading line left and right to change the width. I don't know if you can recover a zero width this way.

Neil

Hi

Yes, its me again, I thought after reading all the suggested material on the web that I had finally sussed Sources out.

Well again I was wrong. It isn't the first time and it definitely won't be the last (lol).

Would anyone know why there are no source numbers showing on Master Source List, they are there somewhere but I am blowed if I can find them when I add a citation.

Regards

Half Pint

Hi

Regards

Half Pint

In The Master Source List window you will find a button, above the Help button Marked More or marked Less. If you are in the Less mode you should see the Source number In the column to the right of the Abreviated Source Title. If you are in the More mode you should see the Source number in the blue box just abve the Full Footnote box.

Les