briand

Chaging sex of child

Hi, I'm new to TMG and have imported my dataset from Generations. On making a few random checks I notice that the sex of a child was wrong in my original dataset. I can easily change this in Generations, but can't fathom out how to do this in TMG. Any help appreciated.

Hi, I'm new to TMG and have imported my dataset from Generations. On making a few random checks I notice that the sex of a child was wrong in my original dataset. I can easily change this in Generations, but can't fathom out how to do this in TMG. Any help appreciated.

Welcome to TMG!

You can change the sex of a child in the Flag window - which many of us incorporate into our layout. Select Flags on the Window menu, doubleclick or rightclick on Sex and change the designation.

If you are new to TMG, you may be interested in a recent thread on user-customized layouts:

http://www.whollygenes.com/forums201/index...4&hl=layout

Virginia

-With desired person in Person View, open Flags Window (Flag button on toolbar)

-Right click on Sex in Flag Window and select Edit this Flag

-Edit Flag Window opens

-In Edit Flag Window, select the desired sex (?, M or F) and click OK

This should change the sex.

Les